Power Staff Healthcare will help you meet your career goals.
Power Staff Healthcare is committed to providing our employees with excellent customer services and the best compensation possible.
Our employees can utilize our benefits package and insurance, if they choose to work the minimum 32 hours per week.
We at Power Staff Healthcare are environmentally friendly, so we require that all of our staff request direct deposit and received their pay stubs by email.
“Our goal is for our employees to understand that we work for them.”
Looking for the next step in your healthcare career?
- RN / Registered Nurse
- LPN or LVN / Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse
- CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
- MA / Medical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist – Registered or Certified
- PT – Physical Therapist and Assistants
- OT – Occupational Therapist and Assistants
- SLP – Speech Language Pathologist and Assistants
- Medical Administrative Personnel
- Behavioral Health Tech – BHT
Click the button below to fill out our application and one of our expert recruiters will contact you soon.